25 January 2009

Blech.

It's official. I have my regularly scheduled end-of-January flu. For some reason, I always seem to be sick for a whole in the latter half of January. It be nice if the my immune system was dependable enough to schedule my illnesses, but I know this is just one long-running fluke.

On the up side of attempting to recuperate, I have been drinking up my stash of blueberry herbal tea. I can't stand the taste of this tea. I can't throw it away. When guests are tempted to try it, I steer them away to another caffeine free alternative. Fortunately, I'm so congested right now that I can't taste a thing. Who said I wasn't a positive person?

2 comments:

Mead said...

Oh dear. So you're missing out on all the Fertile Ground madness. Get well, K.Crow, and go forth again!

Do you need me to bring anything over? OJ o whateva??

k. crow said...

Oh, I think I can maybe still catch a some of Fertile Ground this weekend.

Thank you for your offer of OJ, Mr. Mead. I am on the mend though my coughing scares the cat.